Sunday, April 4, 2010

A New Thing

I'm not delusional. I recognize that there will likely be only a handful of people who read this first post - today, or ever. That's OK. Often times there are only a handful of people around to witness the beginning of a new thing, and today I'm beginning a new thing.

There can be no better day than Easter Sunday for new beginnings. Christians around the world today will celebrate Jesus' resurrection from the dead (certainly a new beginning). Shortly thereafter, His followers would begin the spread of Christianity throughout the world (also something new). It's of special significance then that today would be the day that I begin to share my observations and thoughts about life with others of you who might feel their impact in significant ways. One more follower, adding one more voice. It's my hope that you'll find this voice a fresh and unique one with something of value to convey.

Today is a new beginning. Happy Easter.