Tuesday, May 4, 2010

30 Days Later

It's been thirty days since I began writing this blog. I like celebrating important milestones, so it seemed appropriate to reflect at this point.

I hope that those of you who read this blog have been positively impacted by what you've found here. I'll admit that every day, every post, is not for every person, but generally speaking they're all valuable to some degree. I hope you're finding that value. Even more, I hope you're passing it along to friends and family who might also benefit.

I've already heard from many of you - what you liked, what you didn't like, topics you'd like to hear me write about - keep sending me that feedback. Nothing is off the table at this point, and I appreciate the give and take of good dialogue. That dialogue is what makes this blog so unique. Most of the time these random thoughts are born out of real moments of interaction with real people.

I'm always thinking about things, reflecting on what I've seen or heard, and I hope you are too. Tell me what you see, tell me what you hear, tell me what you'd like to hear more about. I want you guys to feel a sense of ownership in this little endeavor too - after all, I am doing this for you.

Thanks for the first thirty days.